Who's the Expert

Yesterday I heard the meteorologists (experts) say that there was going to be a substantial amount of snow. I heard Dr. Phil (expert in pop-psychology) tell one of his guests that he, the guest, was getting a 2nd chance and that there aren’t anymore chances after that. I also heard doctors (medical experts) theorize a prognosis for Rep. Giffords. And if I would have flipped through the channels, any longer than those 5 minutes, I am sure I would have heard more experts telling me, “like it is” and how it’s going to be.

I started to think and ask myself a question. Who is the expert in my life? Who or what am I listening to? Who am I allowing to determine my present experience of life?

On this day, I claim My power and lovingly create my own reality. I pray:

In this moment, I give thanks. I give thanks for this beautiful day. A day I choose to call beautiful. I give thanks for every reader of this prayer, realizing and recognizing that they are part of this beautiful moment. So, in this awareness of God’s beauty as everyone.
How grateful I am to know that there is only One Power and Presence, this Power, this Presence is God. How grateful I am to know that I am the divine expression of God. In this Oneness, I know that each and every reader is a divine expression of God.


In this awareness of union and that there is no separation, I know that the Creative Power of Spirit is right where I am. The Creative Power of Spirit is right where we are are. I know that this Creative Power is mine and that I can make use of this creative power in every moment. I choose to use this creative power now. I choose to know a world that is beautiful, a world that works for everyone. I choose to experience a world that works for everyone. I choose to see a world that works for everyone. I choose to know that the expert of my life is God. I lovingly know that I have the awareness and understanding to knowingly and lovingly shape my world and my experiences.
I give thanks for this beautiful life. I give thanks for the reader and their beautiful expression of their world, knowing it is all good and all God.


So I release the word into the law of Goodness. I let go and let Love. And so it is. Amen.


I claim My own power and lovingly create my own reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment